We are recruiting Family Day Care Educators…
Limited Time Offer! – $2,000 Incentive
Do you have experience caring for young children? Would you like to work from your own home or an approved venue?
Did you know there are now opportunities to job share with a friend or family member and that you can care for your own children while still earning an income as a FDC Educator?
If you have answered YES to these questions, then please READ ON….
We currently have long waiting lists for children needing home-based childcare in Lismore, Casino, Kyogle, Ballina, Tweed Heads, Pottsville, Murwillumbah, and surrounding areas. We are excited to announce this first-time incentive to help find more educators and assist families requiring care.
As well as the incentive payment, NRFDC will provide ongoing support to all educators contracted, including weekly visits for the first month of operation followed by three weekly visits. Staff are also available to answer questions and give advice at any time. We offer exciting and informative playgroup sessions to our educators and children, including transportation by the scheme bus so educators can meet one another and form connections. We offer ongoing training, support, and resources.
Northern Rivers Family Day Care provides Educators with many services
All relevant and necessary information to conduct your childcare service
Access to interest free loans to assist you in the purchase of essential toys and equipment
Processing of weekly attendance records and deposit of Child Care Subsidy.
Promotion and advertising of FDC in your local community and beyond
Access to our free toy and equipment library.
Access to Registered Relief Educators to keep your business running during your holidays or breaks.
Access to our website.
Access to online resources.
Promotion and advertising of FDC in your local community and beyond.
To be considered for the incentive payment, prospective educators must:
- Commit to staying with NRFDC for a minimum of 18 consecutive months and work at least four days per week.
- Be over 21 years of age
- Have a current Working with Children Check
- Have a National Police Check
- Have current CPR, First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Hold a minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Obtain a medical clearance from your GP
- Must have a current ABN (to receive payment)
- Own your own home or have landlord permission to work from a rental property
- Successful application and interview to become a registered FDC educator.
Northern Rivers Children’s Services welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.